This Statement applies to CECEP Environmental Consulting Group Ltd (the “Group”) and its website www.cecepec.com.hk. According, references to “CECEPEC,” “we” and “us” shall share the same meaning as the Group. We recognize the responsibilities and pledge to safeguard the privacy of individuals with respect to the personal data, complying with the requirements under Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the “Ordinance”), as well as the relevant code of practice and guidance issued by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong.
1. We take individuals’ privacy seriously and promise to limit the collected personal data to the use of providing reasonable services and products.
2. We hope you understand the company’s policies and practices applied to the collected information. The statement will include details and uses of the data, as well as the way of amending it. Please note that this Statement may be changed from time to time. You are highly recommended to check for the latest on a regular basis.
1. We may collect and process the following two types of information about you:
a. Information while and about the provision of our services; and
b. Website browsing statistics automatically generated by our systems.
2. You may be required to provide your data including, but not limited to:
b. Hong Kong ID number/ Passport Number
c. Representing Organization
e. Email address (one or more)
f. Business address and/ or mailing address
g. Business Phone Line and/ or mobile contact
h. Fax Number
Use of Information
1. The personal information collected will be used to pass on and deliver within the website serving for the following purposes, but not limited to:
a. Administrative and communication management
2. The Group will only collect information applicable to member services and its management.
3. The Group will not disclose the personal information to external parties unless receiving your explicit consent in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
4. Personal data held by us may be disclosed to relevant regulatory, governmental or judicial bodies as permitted or required under the law, but we will try our very best to ensure the process undergo with limited authorization.
5. We will take all practicable steps to ensure the data accuracy and timeliness. Your personal information is well protected under the advanced protection program with the highest level of security, to ensure no others, including our employees to access without your authorization.
6. The Group employees and the third party who is authorized to access your personal information bear the responsibilities of keeping it private and abiding by the requirements of the Ordinance. We are committed to delivering comprehensive privacy protection with professionalism and integrity.
7. If you wish to unsubscribe from sales and marketing emails from CECEPEC, please contact us.
Voluntary provision of personal data
You have the right of not disclosing any personal information while browsing our website, and we promise not to obtain the information by intention unless you provide personal data voluntarily. The submitted data will regard as authorizing us to use for internal purposes; for example, email address.
Save, Amend and Renew personal data
The submitted data is collected and stored in the computer server of Room 2307-09, China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. You have the right to amend the stored information; please contact us if there is any to update and renew.
We do not rent, sell or trade your data to any other third parties except if received explicit consent, information expected to be disclosed/ with prior notification, or required by law or permitted under the Ordinance.
Information Protection and Security
We enacts to protect the information collected from or stored regarding our members and/ or users, to avoid any unwanted uses or losses, and unauthorized access, alteration, and disclosure.
The Site may contain links to external parties for your convenience and information update. We no longer hold any controls of and are not responsible for these third-party websites or the content thereof. Once you leave the Site, we cannot protect and ensure the privacy of any information you provide to these third-party sites. You are advised to investigate the privacy statement for the website you visit.
Cookies are embedded functions stored in web surfers' computers to obtain configuration information and analyzing viewing habits. You may refuse to accept Cookies by modifying the relevant Internet options or browsing preferences of your computer system.
We reserve rights to change this statement, which not required to inform all our users about everything changed. Where regarded as material, we will notify you using the contact details you have provided us beforehand.
Incomplete Information Provided
Please note that if you do not provide us with your personal, we may not be able to provide the information, products or services you have asked for or process your requests.
Coverage and Complaint
Mail: Room 2307-09, China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Business Development Department:
Tel: 852 31078162