· Participate in the foundation research activities in the field of Sustainable Finance or related projects;
· Assist in ESG data collection, sorting and partial translation;
· Gathering marketing data to analyze the trend, investor preferences and market outlook;
· Monitoring the result of ongoing and future market development of Green Finance products;
· Contribute to the preparation of the analysis report.
Undergraduate or postgraduate degree with majors in Environmental Studies, Business, Finance and Economic;Final year students are preferred;With knowledge or interest in Sustainable Finance;Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with attention to details;Self-motivated and proactive working attitude;Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua;Excellent command of Bloomberg,Wind will be preferred;Able to work immediately will be highly preferred.
Interested parties, please send your application with cover letter and full resume including available date, current and expected salary to Human Resources Department with email@example.com .
All information will be treated in strict confidence and only used for employment related purpose. All personal information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.