• Lead the team to provide tailor-made ESG Consulting Service, conduct ESG benchmarking, due diligence and analysis, prepare the sustainability / ESG / CSR report writing and assurance.
• Assist in Business Development team to explore the ESG market in Mainland China for engaging potential clients.
• Establishing strong working relationships with clients through project delivery.
• Propose environmental management and strategies and deliver corresponding professional consultancy services, including carbon auditing, energy auditing and green building certification to clients based on their sustainability performance for follow-up action.
• Undergraduate or postgraduate degree majored in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), or Social Science and Communication would be preferred;
• 4 years working experience for consultant in related areas, such as: sustainability reporting and assurance, ESG risk assessment and CSR strategy and planning.
• Proficiency in English and Chinese report writing.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with excellent attention to details.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua.
• Team player, and able to work independently under tight deadlines.
Interested parties, please send your application with cover letter and full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .