• Take lead on projects in developing the framework and strategy for clients' sustainable development and reporting.
• Assist in Business Development team to explore the ESG market in Hong Kong and Mainland China for engaging potential clients.
• Establishing strong working relationships with clients through project delivery.
• Lead the team to provide tailor-made ESG Consulting Service, conduct ESG benchmarking, due diligence and analysis, prepare the sustainability / ESG / CSR report writing and assurance.
• Propose environmental management and strategies and deliver corresponding professional consultancy services, including carbon auditing, energy auditing and green building certification to clients based on their sustainability performance for follow-up action.
• Undergraduate or postgraduate degree with majors in Environmental Studies, Social and Political Science, Communication, Translation or other equivalent disciplines.
• 3 years working experience for consultant in related areas, such as: sustainability reporting and assurance, ESG risk assessment and CSR strategy and planning.
• Proficiency in English and Chinese report writing.
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with excellent attention to details.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
• Proficiency in Chinese inputting is preferred.
• Team player, and able to work independently under tight deadlines.
We offer excellent development platform and competitive remuneration package including 5-working day per week, bank holiday, year-end double pay, discretionary performance bonus, travel allowance, education allowance, and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate.
Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, birthday leave, exam leave, paternity leave, marriage leave, body check, medical and dental scheme and opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
Interested parties, please send your application with cover letter and full resume including available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com .