• Lead project teams to develop and execute tailored scope of ESG management consultancy services to big brands and large-scale enterprises from multi-sectors;• Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients while reporting to Management;
• Contribute to development of your own and team’s technical acumen;
• Actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new and existing clients;
• Stay tuned to policies and trends to expand or establish new services with high potential;
• Uphold the company’s code of ethics and business conduct.
• Master or above degree in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Economics, or other sustainability relevant disciplines;• 5-8 years solid experience in related areas, such as: sustainability reporting and assurance, risk control and internal audit, environmental consultancy and CSR strategy and planning;
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills with presentable and sociable characters;
• Excellent writing skills and good verbal communications (Putonghua, Cantonese and English);
• Adaptive, flexible and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Interested parties, please send your application with cover letter and full resume including available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com .